Now That's What I'm Talking About

Now that's what I'm talking about. A big ol ray of sunshine, beaming down from that smile a yours, a mile wide. Takes up almost half your face, it does. One heck of a great smile. Wow. You sure are pretty to look at. God I like your shape. I mean, I don't mean anything by it. Don't read into it or anything, it's just my way. It's how I am. You either like it or you don't. That's alright by me, you know? Cause really, you sure are something to look at. Holy smokes. What's a man to do when a miss like you- I mean a woman- walks into view? The shape of you. Damn. I just can't help myself. Now, I suppose this may be forward of me but I sure would like to get to know you, if you know what I mean. I think that you and I, that we would be very well met. That's quite a connection going on. Powerful stuff. I've always had a thing for tall girls. Mm hmm. Long lean drink of water. That's what you are. Now come on now, don't be like that. I don't mean anything untoward. No need to get emotional. You're dramatic, aren't you? Well, how was I to know that my words would affect you in that way? I can't pretend to anticipate what you might feel now, can I? That would lead to all kinds of paranoia, on everyone's part. Your response is your responsibility, that's how it goes, does it not? So if you'd rather I not tell you how I feel, well...gosh woman, you sure are wonderful. I like you, you're fun. Oh no, ha. I'm not available, oh no, not at all. But just so you know, you are incredible. Damn, woman, you make me shiver. Mmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving in Stasis

Kindness Is A Boomerang

Good, Not Great