Watch Her Walk Away

Damn, have you seen her walk away? Nothin' man, I mean nothin' compares to those hips sashaying away from you when she is Pissed Off. Rile that girl up, it's like a toreador taunting a bull when she storms off. Those hips, wow. Makes me wanna clamp myself onto them like a Hindu god with eight arms, entwine myself, wind myself around that ass, like lego locking into place. Build a big ol' mess of somethin' somethin right there, I tell ya. She is spectacularly fine and she knows it. Breathtakingly beautiful. Oh, she likes to pretend she's oblivious but when she gets just out of reach she stops, shoots me a look over her shoulder. I was looking back to see if you were lookin' back at me to see me lookin back at you. She gets me going then I'm stuck in third gear with no forward motion- what's a fella to do? Holy smokes, she is one fine lookin' lady; I'm an absolute mess, the beautiful letdown, the one you try to pretend you never met. So why can't I get her off my mind? I dream of those hips dancing above me, seeing stars, riding me home. Every time I think of constellations I see her belly in front of me. Man, what I wouldn't give for one more fly me to the moon....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving in Stasis

Kindness Is A Boomerang

Good, Not Great