Saturday Night Laundry

Have you put on weight? Yeah, you've put on weight. You look good, more filled out. You were really skinny there for a while but now, I can see it, the weight looks good, healthier. Hey, do you ever see that guy? You know, the one down the street? That was weird, huh? I think about that every time I drive up the street, I think, I wonder what ever happened to that guy who lived on the street that you used to date. You were really upset, I remember. Yeah, that was rough on you, huh? That's when you got skinny, that's right. I can see it now, in your thighs, they're fuller, looks good. Funny, how you live on the same street and you never see him. Maybe he moved out of his sister's place- it was his sister, right? Probably got back with his ex girlfriend, didn't you say he walked out on her? Yeah, so he's probably gone crawling back. What was he, 36, 37? That's the age. He wants kids and figures he's invested 3, almost 4 years into this woman, it's too late to start over now and you're not a spring chicken, no offense. I mean, hey, who am I to talk, right? I've got 12, 13 years on you and I missed that boat. Don't mind, though. I've got the dog and cats, my freedom, no dependents, it's all good. Are you doing much more? Laundry, I mean. I know it's your day and all but I was wondering if you're done soon, I could get a load or two in. I spilled some soup on the throw and Chico threw up on my bed so I could do some linens. No rush though, I don't want to infringe on your time. So maybe if you're done early, give a knock on my door and let me know. I'd be grateful, right? Hey, nice to see you, it is. And don't worry about the weight, I think its suits you, really. No one likes skinny women; you're plenty healthy, the curves look good on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving in Stasis

Kindness Is A Boomerang

Good, Not Great