My Big Sister

She said what? Are you kidding me? No, no way- that's just insane, I can't believe she thinks she can just SAY that to you and then walk away, nuh uh. You go after her and you TELL her, that's right, you tell her what's what and that nobody, I don't care who she thinks she is, gets to speak to my sister like that. Or better yet, you let me at her. That's right. You tell me where to find her and I will rip her a new one and make her apologize. Who does she think she is, talking like that to my sister. MY LTTLE SISTER! Does she know who you are, I mean, does she know who I am? These kids- huh, I know, right? I was young once too but you don't share the things she told to Mark and Craig and not expect there to be consequences. Fuck the higher road; mess with you and you mess with Big Sis from Hell. Just don't tell mom and dad, alright? This is between us. Sisters. We got this. Fucking Ainsley. I know she's your friend and all but she's an idiot. As far as I'm concerned, off limits. Come on, I know where mom stashed the Toblerone and the extra bag of Fudgee-os. Yeah, I know- but if you eat the cookies from the bottom row she takes forever to figure it out when she takes them out of the freezer- ha! I love you, you know that, right? I'm just angry because your hurt and sad and it's not worth it, nobody's worth it. Here, grab the hershey's, will ya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving in Stasis

Kindness Is A Boomerang

Good, Not Great