Danny

Hey, you remember Danny in Grade Seven? Man, I'm blanking on his last name, something with a C, I think, I dunno. I just keep thinkin about that time we all stayed late to paint that mural and Mr. Johnson told us half way through we had to white it out and start again. Poor Danny man, he just lost it. You don't remember? He started hyperventilating and stomping his feet, screaming, No! No, no, no, no, no! Threw his paintbrush on the floor, ripped off his painting coverall. Scared the crap outta the poor Grade Four kids. Mr. Johnson tried to settle him down but Danny flipped out when he touched him, started screaming this high pitched wail. I never hear anythin like it, you know? Gave me goose bumps. Then Mr. Matthews came in and tried to quiet him down and that's when Danny bit him. Right through his shirt. Punctured the skin on his forearm- we could see the blood start to seep through his white sleeve. Then all hell broke loose and Michelle and Natalie started crying, me and Davey booked it outta there, it was chaos man. Crazy.
All over some freakin elementary school mural. Wow. He got expelled and then sent to Dartmouth rehab or something. At least that's what everyone was sayin.
Man. So freakin wild, Danny.
You really don't remember, huh?
Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving in Stasis

Kindness Is A Boomerang

Good, Not Great